Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Friday, September 23, 2005

BBM 2



Blogging By Mail was an idea brought forward by Nic at Baking Sheet Blog The Idea was that several people throw there names into a hat and then everyone gets a person to send something to. This time I drew a person from New York whom I think has not gotten her package yet, However this time I received my package from Cathy who's blog is My Little Kitchen her profile picture is a cute kitchen that reminds me of a flat kitchen I once had.

Most of you know I work nights... While I nodded, nearly Napping, suddenly there came a tapping. As if some one gently rapping. Rapping at my chamber door, but there it was a package sitting by my chamber door. And there he was the man I had been expecting the most, with the emblem apon his tunic blazing "Canada Post"

"Sign here" Said the man, and with this request I did comply. Fore what was in the package I did anticipate brownies, cake, or Pie.
-------------------------
That was fun....

The low down what was in the package.
  • A large package of Pecan Halves
  • Brownies with nuts Mmmmm
  • A cookie cook book
  • Some spices, for chicken
  • A bag of Candy corn (my fall fave)
  • A bag of dried cranberries
  • A Reese Peanutbutter cup.
  • Nibby Bar
  • Toll House Cookie bar
  • Pay Day Bar

This was soo cool A cook book the gift that keeps on giving.. I love Payday this is not available in Canada. This package was soo cool and very fun. Thank you very much Cathy everything was wonderful.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:26 AM, Blogger Cathy said…

    Hi Jason - What a nice write-up - with poetry and everything! I'm so glad the package arrived OK. If I'd known you loved Payday bars and couldn't find them there, I'd have sent a few more!

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Nic said…

    That is a great looking package, Jason. Nice write up!

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Randi said…

    cool stuff. Im sending mine off tomorrow( I was waiting until I went to the states to mail it). I've enclosed some classic canadian candy bars in my box.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home