Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Norman is GONE!

I Just took a trip to our butcher Norman's Meats on Roblin and saw a notice on the door it read Property and contents seized dute to back rent and taxes to the amount of 32000 dollars.

Eek I am sad that they are gone, but the last time I was there I tried to use a coupon for 5% off that we got out of book of savings and they wouldnt honor it because we were buying hamberger and that isnt part of the deal, and they posted a sign on the window stating that fact.

We left feeling a bit hurt that they wouldnt honor the coupon and even more so that we have been shopping there for the last 4 years, and didnt seem to care. and now they are closed...... hmmm did I curse them for giving me a hard time? Do I have hidden super powers? I will have to watch what I say from now on!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger TomR said…

    $49 for a $289 complete deluxe car detailing package.
    Check out TagBuy.com.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home