Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Monday, December 04, 2006

All I want for Christmas.....

Hi there it is that time... And for the people who wonder what to get us.. I have decided to make it easy for ya...

For My sweetie.

iTunes gift card (for her snazzy new iPod)
Girly girl socks
The devil wears Prawda DVD
Final Fantasy XII Guide purchased
Final Fantasy XII PS2 game
Trip for two to Vegas.
dyson vacuum cleaner

For Me

emulsion blender
stone wear loaf pan
Howles flying castle, click here for picture of package DVD
blue jeans size 40x30 baggy fit 725 from walmart
Crosby Stills Nash and Young Cds
Newest best of U2 album
damn big good glasses that wont chip in my dishwasher (restaurant grade)
Magellan explorist 210 ( or any gps with a data cable) If someone won the lotto

well for now that's all I can think of I will add more when I think of it... Oh yes I will think of more..

1 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For future knowledge this list would have been great about a month and a half to two months ago. I hope you like what you are a gettin anyway.

    Chrystal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home