Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Thunderbay

Hiya,

I am in thunderbay, we have had a bitch'n time along the way, we have taken an 8 hour drive and turned it into a 19 hour drive, sure we stopped to sleep for 3 hrs in the kenora tim hortons parking lot. We plotted a course that involved us doing tons of geocaches, we saw some beautiful sights and took pictures, I will upload them when I get home.

this has got me out doing more activity and seeing things that I have never would have guessed are out there. Reading other peoples thoughts in the logs that accompany the caches is fun too.

later days.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey J, you posted a comment to my blog and I tried to respond but your email address bounced...

    Sean W

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wondering where you are at these days! I tagged you so i would have an excuse to leave a comment!
    http://kayaksoup.blogspot.com/2006/07/bacon-tomato-and-cheese.html

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Randi said…

    Hey, where ya been?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home