Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Meet the New family Members

Hiya, we have been wanting a cat for the longest time so the time is right and we have all the stuff we go to the Humane society with our pet carrier, that has never been used to pick up our new kitty. Low and behold we fall in love with a pair, thats right two kitties, Chloe and Callie there owner died recently and they were turned into the pound, we just couldnt split this pair up. So home comes a kitty in the carrier and a kitty in a box. Chloe is 4 and very much the one in charge, however a little timid. Callie is adventure waiting to happen, been everwere and done everything.



Chloe


Callie


I am sure there will be more pictures comming, however they are still in the "I just want to hide" process of comming home. I am just glad to see that they are hidding in the places that we are able to find them. and not behind the fridge.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi templar,
    i've sent u quite a couple of emails regarding my BBM4 package... it's still not arriving yet..

    i need to know some details like who is the sender and where is he/she from, when and what type of postage service did he/she use to send the package.. then i'll be able to track the package in my country..

    my email is swee.san@gmail.com

    thanks

     
  • At 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me too!!!!!!!

    Now that you are blogging again, maybe you could update BBM4. I just want to know who to contact for info regarding the parcel he/she is supposed to send/have sent to me.

    You have my e-mail address.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home