Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Crack Pipe

Now I have heard it all,

it is no secret that my adventure in a new store in my city is not going well, the people that are working for me don't see eye to eye with me, for one thing they are all alot shorter than me, and for two, they don't take kindly to people not from there neighborhood, I actually was told that I smell like Charleswood, I asked what that smell was, and they said flowers and grass and stuff.

so it was no surprise that today the boss asked me into his office and asked me to recall a night when I worked so that he could question me about an associate issue. On the night in question, did I walk to Tim Hortons, get a coffee, and behind the said coffee shop, smoke crack cocaine?
My first reaction was to laugh my ass off, I though this was a joke. But I held it together to strongly deny my drug use. And state the fact that I did not leave the store in the night in question.

anyway it looks like I will be moving out of that store soon, because my store manager and I are of the same school of thought it wont be long before someone else comes up with another store like "He touched me" and then I find my ass fired because it is my word against them.

Later Days,

3 Comments:

  • At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whoa! That is crazy ~ I probably would have lost it if I were in your position. I hope your work situation changes sound. Does not sound positive.

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger barbie2be said…

    sszumob
    because doesn't everyone go to tim horton's for some coffee and crack?

    me, i prefer the tim-bits.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger barbie2be said…

    T., i am all about the hockey.... been to your fair land many a time. mostly because of the crack that they put in the tim-bits to get people hooked. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home