Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Sunday, April 23, 2006

BBM update,

Whoooo there folks, K the bbm thing, it is Done, over finnished, For all of you that did not get a package please know that I am truly sorry. Even my wife got shorted too. The following are the steps I took to try and get'er done for you.

Step 1 Just a friendly reminder that MRS X hasnt gotten your package please update me on its status.
Step 2 I am sure by now that you have got your package from the swap PLEASE recipricate!
Step 3 It is unfortunate that you entered into a swap with no intention of sending a package, alot of people put alot of time and effort into this and it really sucks that they get nothing in return.
Step 4 You will not be allowed into anyother swaps that I host.

Mean people suck yes we all know this, and we all know that they are out there and sometimes they poop on your head it is unfortunate, although as my dad says it builds character learning to deal with things like this, lets just say turn the other cheek and move on.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if u could just send me the email of the person that's suppose to send me my package... then it'll be much easier for me...

    *cause obviously those people that dont intend to send the package wont leave a comment*

    i wanna participate in the next BBM.. but this incident pretty much killed it. i'm leaving my country soon, so i hope i can get the package asap. even if there's NO package coming.. then at least i could get rid of the anticipation (which kinda faded months ago..)

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry.. and my email is swee.san@gmail.com

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger artkiddo said…

    hello, when is the next bbm?

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger Kai said…

    I sent mine and got a really nice one in return. Is there a BBM5 and who's hosting it please?

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger barbie2be said…

    that really is awful that people signed up and didn't follow through. i would like to participate if there is another BBM.

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home