Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sopel Chef IV

Sopel Chef IV
OK This is the fourth installment of the Sopel chef challenge, for those of you unfamiliar with this event it is an extreme rip off of Iron chef. My three siblings, and I all submit dishes under a common theme and present them to a judge. NOTE this round will involve the patriarch of our family, our dad, big Joe.

The theme, I won the last round with this dish so I get the pick the topic, I choose Biscotti


The RULES
A picture and preparation techniques must be emailed to Oblio before the 20th of February. From there she will post the pics and text on herblog (that way there will be no telling who prepared what dish) and a judgewill decide the winner.
Scoring will be based on :
Aesthetics Max 5 pts-
Eatability Max 5 pts-
Originality Max 5 pts
For this round the judge is an old friend of mine, one that all participants know, but not a blogger. Thanks again to last guest judge Nic

2 Comments:

  • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't think i can compete with chrystal's response, but count me in none the less!

    m

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poppa Joe has turned his back on the compition.

    M

     

Post a Comment

<< Home