Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Saturday, February 11, 2006

My BBM4 Package



Hiya,

I got my package Friday from Amy who lives in Japan, I am soo excited about this, I woke up to go and get the gurl at work and as I was locking the door, I saw a messenger notice on my door, I was all squeals, I rushed to the bank and picked up the gurl and then off to the air port to get THE PACKAGE.

I was totally surprised to see what was coming from Japan, the box was about 1/2 the size of one of my shoe boxes, still sizable considering my size 13's. I stared at the writing on the outside of the box for quite some time, as it is 90% in Japanese. When the moment came to open I totally shocked to see how much Amy had packed into that box.

I will attemp to tell you what was in the box, however there was very little English on it and mostly I can tell you that it was tasty.
  • Miso Packets
  • Several types of Pocky
  • Nori
  • Chopsticks
  • Two of the most awesome Kit Kats I have ever tasted
  • Many Kinds of cookies
  • Dried Fish and cheese, A snack food
  • Something that looked like Chocolate magic mushrooms
  • A wonderful note
  • A CD of Australian Rock
  • Miso
  • A type of peanut that I can only described as nutty and spicy

That is as much as I can describe right now. I have tons of posts to put up this time of stuff that actually worked out.

A side note does anyone else find it funny that the us media is pouncing on Gretzky who is the coach of the Canadian Olympic team just before the games?

5 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger artkiddo said…

    hi jason, may i know who is hosting BBM5 and when is it coming up?

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger anni said…

    Hi, Jason,
    I'm so bummed. I put my name into the event, but never got any follow through. I even sent my info in twice!
    Oh well, someone else's loss of fine goodies.
    Looking forward to the next BBM event.

    Tootles,

    Anni

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello! Blogging by mail it's a nice event, who host BBM5?! Thank you.

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Rosa said…

    Yes, I too want to be included in the next BBM5. I guess I'll just keep doing a search! If you are making a list, please add me!!

    Have a great vacation!

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger barbie2be said…

    Hi Jason, I would like to participate in BBM5 also!!!

    You are so lucky to get all the different types of Pocky! I got addicted to them when I was in Tokyo. So yummy! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home