Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Only 29 Cents Each



Hiya,

One of the things I do that drives myself nuts latter on is that I pick up hoards of coupons while I am at stores, now when I pick up the stack of 30 or so coupons I don't by the item then Nooooo I wait till it goes on sale and get it for practical free. some time in about June ish I got a bunch of coupons for Dole juice 75 cents off, not too bad, but at the time the juice was 3.12 a liter. Well today it was on sale for 1.02.... Cha-ching.. stock up time.

Now some of you know that I work in a retail store that sells groceries, now that I have well over 30 liters of juice what to do with it?.. stack it of course.

The reason the coupon thing drives me nuts is that they expire so I am forever throwing out old coupons that I don't use, a small price to pay for several months of juicy goodness.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Dawna said…

    I think you've got a juice-mas tree!

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Randi said…

    omg, i do that with the coupons too. I recently took a bunch of diet dr.pepper 1$ off a 12 box or 2( 2 liters). Thats my diet soda of choice, so I doubt I'll throw those out, but I've thrown out so many!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home