Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas Bling



Hiya,

I just wanted to show off some of the great stuff I got for Christmas this year and then it is back to making stuff and putting up recipe's, Oh yeah!!

1. The Greengrocers Kitchen an amazing collection of recipies that offer solutions to any vedge quandry, the author is Pete Luckett this gift was given by my sister, who buy the way has shopped at Pete's Frootique in Halifax

2. The Alcatraz Woman's Club Cook Book this retro 50's cook book is a collection of recipies that was gathered by the families of the jail guards that lived on the "Rock" Thanks Gill

3. A beautiful Trifle dish that was given to us by my sister there is just one small problem, I need a trifle recipe, Hmmm,,, I wonder who has one....

4. Not shown but a Hamilton Beach food processor, thanks mom.

5. A boat load of music that we have been wanting thanks, Steven and my gurl.

6. A screened awning for the killer mosquito's that invade ever summer, thanks dad.

now back to the tomcookery.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    I love Pete Luckett! Let me know what you think of the book.

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Nice haul! Just tagged you for the You Are What You Eat, if you want to play.
    http://kayaksoup.blogspot.com/2005/12/meme-you-are-what-you-eat.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home