Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Tour de Kitchen

Okay..

This is something I have been wanting to do for some time now, but I have not been able to figure out how to do multiple pictures on one post.. Well today I did it.. I probably did it the long way but I did it!.

This is my kitchen. We bought the first house we seen when we were house shopping and there was many determining factors in it but for me, I fell in love with the kitchen. It had everything I needed. No renovation no mucking about... Move in and start cooking. We are hoping to change out the appliances over then next few years. Everyone is doing the stainless steel thing.. I am thinking of buying a plain jane stuff and have a machinist replace the cover plates with copper I love that look and how it ages.

The tour starts with!


The overview


The stove with my 'Media center' it holds my cd's cook books and if you look close a chef!


The view from the window above the sink!


The fridge and dishwasher
----------------------
On either side of the kitchen window there is display space below is both of them one is mine and one is my Gurls.


Mine


The Gurls.

well that's it please exit via your nearest door, and thank you for keeping all arms and legs inside the vehicle during the ride.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Cathy said…

    Hi Templar - it's great! I envy you all that storage space! Looks like you have more counter space than me too. And I love the window over the sink... the house I grew up in had that and I miss it a lot in my house. Thanks for the tour!

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Ana said…

    Nice kitchen Templar. I wish I had as much storage space in mine.

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Nic said…

    I love your kitchen, Templar. What is your countertop made out of? It looks like a great surface for rolling out crust and kneading bread. My tiled counter top is good for very little - I'm jealous!

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger FoodNinja said…

    Nic- the counter top is a faux marble-ish. I think it is called aberite. It is great.

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Megan said…

    It's very cozy looking! I sigh with envy. Wait until you see the crap I have to put up with here at school.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home