Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Our Hamster



Our Beloved hamster Ginger passed away today, He will be missed very much by our family. Ginger came to us before we moved into our house. Last December at 5 minutes after midnite the three of us moved into the house together and been here eversince. Everyday when I got home form work I would peek at him and ask him how his nightly adventures were. About a month ago he developed a lump on his chest, we took him to the vet and we tried to treat it, However the lump go bigger and he lost his battle with cancer. He was with us for two and a half years, those years were ever so richer and fuller due to his presence in our lives.

7 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey I was just browsing random journals and happened to come across yours. Just wanted to say what a cute hamster :D

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Ana said…

    Sorry to hear it Templar. He was a cutie.

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Dawna said…

    My condolences, Templar.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Megan said…

    Condolences! Eat something; it will make you feel better.

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So sorry Jason. :(

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so sorry. My heart goes out to both of you. I know that Ginger was an important part of your family.

    I had never met a hamster before him, yet I feel that he was a shining example of all things hamster-y. His amazing buckey escape will be something I will always remember.

    Give Mrs. Templar a huge hug for me, and one for yourself as well.

    Ellie

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so sorry. Losing a pet is very difficult. I am sure Ginger lived a very good life though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home