Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Friday, September 02, 2005

Wrap it



Hiya.

I have made some nifty wraps with the left over souvloki, the contents are just warmed up kabobs, and some left over carrots pan fried with tsatsiki sauce.

The sauce is something that is near and dear to me, I am very fond of it, however my gurl is not... so I only make when we have company b/c then I get help eating it.

TSATSIKI Sauce

The Hardware
Knife

The Software
2 cloves of garlic minced garlic
1 C of plain yogurt
1 C of seeded cucumber diced fine
1 tbsp of mint.

The Application
In a bowl Add yogurt, cucumber, garlic, and mint... Mix real good with a fork.. and I use it as I would mayo...

I am looking forward to the long weekend I can do some hard core baking,, I cant wait to get my swap partner for blogging by mail two..

Right now I have Cake in the oven... MMMMMMM Vegan Cake... No eggs.. its true it can be done.. I wouldn't have thunk it.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Randi said…

    i saw chritine cushing make a tzaki sauce on food tv once. she used lots of crushed garlic and she drained the yogurt overnight. that helps make it really thick.

     
  • At 3:21 AM, Blogger FoodNinja said…

    Ohhh.. good Idea..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home