Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Summer BBQ




We had a wonderful BBQ yesterday I was able to make a nice souvloki. I had a friend over that I have not seen for a few years. She brought her two girls over and her husband, It is amazing how fast kids grow.

The BBQ went very good, and a good time was had by all.

Pork Souvloki

The Hardware
Knife,
Skewers

The Software
3 Large pork chops Cubed
1 Green Peper
12 Mushrooms
1/4 C Olive Oil
2 Tbsp of Oregano
1 Lemon Juiced.

The Application
Combine the Oil, Lemon Juice, and Oregano in a container and marinate the pork in overnight. Then on a skewer alternate meat and vedge. Roast over an open flame (I used fire wood) for aprox 5 min per side.

Work has been hard as of late.. too much to do in a night and not enough staff to do it with. I wish I could blog more but I have just been eating what ever has been convient. (no fast food thou) it does mean alot of noodles with mushroom soup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home