Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Monday, August 15, 2005

Struddel and Schnitzel Oh My.




The Alpine Pavilion

This is the first year they have not done a Octoberfest theme. But if you are afraid of Umpa pa music you should still stay clear, this year they did 'Christmas in the Alps' theme, it was very nice, we even met Santa although he did have a bit of a tan,, I think it was from being on a lawn chair in Florida thou..

I have never had schnitzel before, and was delighted to find out it was breaded chicken, there was also spiced potatoes and sauerkraut, all very tasty. The pretzel was for my Gurl whom has a small addiction for the salty.

The deserts were also tasty, the cake had a nice shot of some kind of liquor that left me 1/2 cut bye the time I left,(I am a cheap drunk) and what is the Alps with out some struddle, the whole spread cost about 10 dollars very affordable by folklorama standards.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jason,

    Just wanted to say I love this mix you made, I'm listening to it at work. I already love Moxy Fruvous and BNL, and really like the Dust Rhinos, Finger 11... lots of good stuff! Do you listen to alot of Celtic music? I can make you a mix if you do... we've got lots of good cd's.

    And this folklorama sounds so cool! I wish there was one where I live. :) Hope you've been enjoying your vaca.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home