Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sign Up Time

I have signed up to test recipies for the Good Home Cookbook They will be sending me 1-10 recipies to try out for them and give my feed back on. That is of course if I am accepted, my application is pending. If you would like to sign up click the linky recipetester@collectorspress.com

It is also time for Blogging By Mail Part 2 It involves getting a package from a far of place full of goodies made by the sender and local treats that are not availible where you live. You are also required to send a package out as well, you can request a domestic swap partner or an international one. So far there are swappers from Spain, Singapoor, Italy, US, Canada, and more. You dont have to be a food blogger to get in on the crazy trading action.. Deadline is August 19th. so get in if your gett'en.. I had tons of fun in BBM I so I highly recomend it, click the link above to find out more. FYI it cost me about $8.00 Canadian to send my package to the southern US.

end post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home