Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Potato Pancakes

Yay.... They are letting me test recipe's for the Good Home Cookbook this is the very first one, I am not going to publish a recipe because I don't think it would be fair to them.



We ate alot of potato pancakes as kids, I am sure thankfull now of how much gratting that must have been for mom (we were a family of 6) I know most people put apple sauce or sour cream on them, in my house however we put whipping cream on them and salt.

-end post

2 Comments:

  • At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am in on the challenge. Ying! prepare to meet your Yang, the same goes to the sisters.
    Steven

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Randi said…

    i signed up for that recipe testing too. i havent heard yet. I make awesome latkas though, so good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home