Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Monday, August 01, 2005

Philippines, Pear of the Orient Pavilion



I work with a lot of people that immigrated to Canada from the Philippines, I have great respect for them and the culture. I always love the pavilion as well the shows are wonderfully. Full of Elegant dancing and Great singing.

Above is a picture of the dish we ate, BBQ pork and Lumpia (a kind of spring roll) I love taking pictures of the people working the food lines .. they have such energy and care for what they are serving. These people have been at this post for 7 hours and now at the end are still smiling.

-end post

1 Comments:

  • At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The new challenge is up on my blog.

    *cue evil laugh*

    M

     

Post a Comment

<< Home