Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Braised Beef Brisket




Hiya.. This is another recipe test dish for The Good Home Cookbook and like the potato pancakes I feel I shouldn't post the recipe. This was the most expensive roast I have ever cooked the brisket itself cost $30 But it was SOOO good. it made a wonderfully gravy. I have one more thing to make and it is Shoo Fly Pie. The recipe book is focusing on 'American' Traditional dishes and sometimes it is comical because I have never heard of Shoo fly pie.. and was quite happy after reading the ingredients list.

I have been working alot as of late, I havnt had any time for tom-cookery even thou we need bread. That big corporate wheel continues to turn.

that's it for now..

2 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, I'm a tool and I know it. But I'm going to need the adress to send my entry to again.

    *blushes*

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Cate said…

    Wow, that picture seriously has my mouth watering. At 11:10 pm, what's a girl to do?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home