Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Saturday, July 16, 2005

French Canadian Toast


Alas Work has been taxing as of Late, that leaves me with very simple foods, I have only had 2 days off in the last two weeks. This is my French toast recipe. I learned to make french toast from a good friend and visitor from Washington state last year. I of course changed it a bit.

French Toast.

The Hardware
Bowl
Fry Pan
Wisk

The Software
6 Slices of home made bread
4 Egg whites
1/4 Cup of Cream
1/4 tsp of Cinnamin

The Application
Wisk egg whites in a bowl, add cream, and cinnamin. Dip bread in mixture and fry in a hot pan about 3 min on each side. Thats it... I love the taste and texture of French toaste.. to me it is comfort food. Garnished with Maple Syrup.

The up coming days I have a list of things of to do....
-pick berries
-make my blogging by mail entry (post comming soon)
-Maple cookies..
-tortsier

Laterdays... I will be more of a blogger and less of a slacker soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home