Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Monday, July 04, 2005

Fish-wich



Hiya... I am starting to warm up to fish.. I am only in the fried mood... maybe soon I will try something different.. There is soo many different kinds of fish, what to choose... I do like sashimi thou.. but other than raw and fried I am not sure what else to do.. Suggestions welcome... One other thing that intrests me is a mexican dish or sauce called Moli..

Fried fish sandwich

The Hardware
Fry Pan

The Software
4 Fillets of cod
1 C Corn flake crumbs (you can buy them that way or Buzz them in a blender)
1 C Flour
1 Egg
1 C Vedge oil
4 Rolls
Toppings I used Mayo, chease, pickles..

The Application
Pre-heat pan on med-heat, Coat the fish in flour, then dredge in egg wash, and then coat in corn flake crumbs. Add oil in pan and let sit for 3-4 min. Fry fish in pan for 3 min per side or till golden.

Alas it is simple but very tasty...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home