Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Blogging By Mail



Blogging by mail is and international event that is hosted by the wonderfull Nic It involves an exchange of foods between bloggers. A few days ago I got my package in the mail. I got a package from the Hostess of the blogging event herself.... I got a package of blondies that made my taste buds dance ,, some wonderfull hotchocolate, and a box of Jelly Belly chocolates... they were all very wonderfull...

I sent my package a few days ago,... they should make it to one of the southern states soon.. I am chuffed that this event worked out very well I hope that Nic will run it again... I dont want to blog my package B/C that would spoil the fun... Thanks Nic...

End post

1 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Nic said…

    Thank *you*, Templar, for participating in the event! I had a lot of fun doing it and I'm glad everything arrived well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home