Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Blogging by Mail 2


Ok I sent my Blogging by mail entry and I thought I recieved my package,,, but much to my suprize I was WONG Bing bong the door bell rings and our postman hands me a package. I was totaly shocked Samantha was my real exchange partner and the previous package was a just gifty from Nic I was super shocked and Surprised.

A List of the yummies
1. Chocolate espresso Brownies
2. Cherry Biscotti
3. A LaraBar
4. Chocolate Walnut cookies
5. Loose tea, Earl Grey, From adagio.com
6. Annie Chung's Udon Soup
7. A Cd of Funky music
8. A list of Samantha's fave recipes

What to say I am over the moon.... I will deffinatly participate in the next one YOU should too Samantha will be hosting so keep an eye out for it!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Nic said…

    Samantha's chocolate cookies are so amazing. Yum!

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger FoodNinja said…

    You are not kidding!!! the texture is amazing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home