Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

It is OVER

Allright you blogy brats Brother,Sister
I have completed my dish and submitted it. as soon as all entries are in Oblio will post...

it is nice to have days off again I just worked 3 days and i am off.. I dont have much planned accept maybe grabbing my squeegee and trying to make some extra cash working the street corners ,, in preperation to pay the $#*kn property tax.

The house is clean and in-laws canceled.. I am thinking of making Blondies tomorrow. But for now I am gona watch the Pimp my ride marathon I have tapped all last week

-end post

2 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So the email we are suppose to send these to is in my blog? The evolution of chicken begins tonight.

    M

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel like Kicking Ass tonight, I feel like kicking ass tonight!

    Sweetsopi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home