Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Thursday, June 16, 2005

International Food Exchange?

Ok My Idea..

Is anyone interested in swapping a box of baking mix with me.I got the Idea from this post . I thought that seeing the same thing evey day at the grocery store may becoming dull to people in another contenant as well..

I doubt exchanging with an american would not do much since our stores do carry mostly the same thing.. Yet We dont get cherry coke.. Damn the Coke a Cola co.. Ninja's get there powers from cherry flavour..

Just an Idea.. I guess that if I get no comments it was a bad one.. LOL..

-end post.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Megan said…

    Hey there. Just saw your post over at Treats & Chortles. Thanks for checking the site out. I like your Ninja theme. Ninjas are cool and they get to kick ass all the time. Just curious, how did you find my blog?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home