Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Sunday, June 19, 2005

I Heart My Blender



A foodie friend and I were talking about appliances, she says that she has two blenders, one for food and one for drinks, because she does not want her drinks tasting like pesto... I thought I dont have that problem...

I work at a dept store so that night I looked at the blender sellection ,,,, What crap... There was only one with a glass container, and it was like 100.00 the rest were all plastic and cost like 35.00 so no wonder I would pay 70.00 for two blenders too.. i guess...

Any way MY blender is old... it was a hand-me-down from my dad, and it actualy has a stamp on the bottom saying made 1974 the thing is older than me and still crushes Ice like a pro,,,

So I just want to give it up to my blender...

-end post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home