Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Damn it is hot here

Hiya... Not doing much cooking lately.. lots of sandwiches... Out AC hasnt worked since we got the house.. and now it is solitare in a tin box hot .. of course all the repair people are booked solid till next week... Alls I have to do is wait till next tuesday and then the repair people will come and fix it... yay..


May be I will blog a sexy sandwich spread... Hmm...

@ work there is no AC on the night shift either.. But I can bypass it for an hour at a time.. the catch.. it cost $100 in power to kick it on for an hour.. I pushed button twice last night.. each time I did the people that work for me said in unison,,, Ahh haaaaa.... it was cool Literaly..

-end post

1 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Ana said…

    Know how you feel Templar. Reminds me of Ottawa at the beginning of June...30C just about all day...and everyday the weatherman promised thundershowers that never came. And that was the week I had taken off work to make my garden and lay sod! Priceless!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home