Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Teaching/Product Whore

Hiya..

I have been working alot latley... and by working I mean.. Teaching.. I am the Night Maintence trainer for my district in w-m now I know that sounds like a glorious title but it is kinda fun.. what I do is I gather all the other assistant mgrs from all the stores and do 1 night of class room instruction and 2-4 nights of practical training... now the class room stuff is mostly me spouting off about SC Johnson and thier fantastic producst (Product Whore) and the practical stuff is me pairing up these assistant mgrs with one of my cleaners and getting them to do a varity of tasks.. like

Cleaning the bathrooms (after 3000 people have used it in a day)
Vacuming a 1/2 a foot ball fields worth of carpet..
Steam cleaning Said carpet
Moping... Mop mop mop all day long .. gona wax the floor-gona make it shine- and take ....*ends addam sandler moment*
waxing floor..

Ahh it is glorious seeing a 20 yr w-m veterain who despises being on nights.. clean a toilet on his hands and knees...

-end post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home