Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Steak


Steak

Ah Well there are few things I like to do more than BBQ, Our house came with a fire pit and grill and I use it every opertunity I get... My dad was always the bbq'er in the family as kids and I was too fussy to enjoy a good bloody steak back then but now cooking anything on a fire reminds me of times when my hair was shorter and fuller.. ah...

I had a bit of a wierd thought last night at work and it was "I hope I dont come off as a show off with the food blog thing." The truth is that I like to cook and the food blog and the IMMB events are ways of chanllenging myself to do new things... I like doing it.. and I hope it doesnt come off as a show off...

Lastly I was hoping to get my hands on B's cookie recipe .. You know who you are... is it possible?

-end post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home