Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I Accept

My Brother recently threw down a cooking challenge..and my Sister wants represent the east coast. Now we all know how Ninja faces challenges... With fierce determination... So there must be a THEME Ingredient. For this month I chose Chicken... A largely vague category, so it is on... but before we start this sibling rivalry I must include some impartial third parties..

The RULES

A picture and preperation techniques must be emailed to Oblio before the 10th of June. From there she will post the pics and text on her blog (that way there will be no telling who prepaired what dish) and a judge will decide the winner. I would like to offer the position of Judge to the Watermelon Scoring will be based on :
Aesthetics Max 5 pts-Eatability Max 5 pts-Originality Max 5 pts

I would like all parties to comment on this post either accepting or rejecting this offer...

-end post

2 Comments:

  • At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh it's on like donkey kong. I must represent the East side yo.

    M

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger FoodNinja said…

    This means that i have to by some new plates to ensure annonymity... COOL...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home