Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Fishy II


Fishy II

My gurl got a hankering for McD's fish sandwich, and as it is on our list of Ban food resturants I decided to make fish at home and make her own fishwich... I breaded the fish and had a bit myself.

Fried Fish.

2 Fillet of cod.
2 cups of Corn Flakes Crushed..(fortified with vitamins)
1 egg
1 cup flower
Oil.

Dredge the fish in flower then in egg
then drege through the corn flakes
FRY in a pan with 1/4 inch of oil..
flip whe you see the colour change on sides..

I served my piece with a touch of white viniger... could have used lemon..

-end post..
ps strawberry shortcake didnt fit the requirments of IMBB so it was back to the jellied drawing bord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home