Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Friday, April 15, 2005

My Bad day

OK.. Start
Wake up,, get off the futon where I dozed off and crunch... I stepped on my glasses.. Not so bad cause work will fix them for free.. and I have contacts.. but wearing them for 18-19 hours makes me wana pull my eyeballs out and rise and replace..

I pulled on my pants and rippppp there goes the spot between the zipper and the rear pockets.. wtf these are only like 3 months old..

On the way out and about doing Ninja activites.. we get hit by a car.. I was in an intersection and going through a yellow light at the time.. Whatever... its all up the insurance people now... I am looking forward to biking for a bit while the car is in the shop.

-end post



Bad day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home