Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Monday, April 25, 2005

For the love of....

Crap... I know I have been on a tear latley... but why cant I get any peace,,,

why is the first thing out of peoples mouths "How come you did/didnt do ___" for once I would people to day Good Morning... that would be a switch

why dont people take sircomstance into consideration ... "I know you just got 12000 cases in the last few days but... Your a moron!!!"

the boss was cool thou... he understands... he thought we did pretty good considering...

well I guess I have rambled myself out... well days off are apon me and I hope cheerier times.. I gota do something fun... something... different... Maybe some 3am chalk drawin infront of town hall???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home