Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Sunday, April 24, 2005

All in the family

Wow it has been a few days....

K. the wagon just left, it was soo great to see her again, she brightens my life when she is here, I love how smart and grown up she is, I read her blog and the things she writes about are so profond and refreshing.. she is gona do great things with her life, I know it....

Bubbles came to with his new girlfriend ..well he kind Came, ate, left, came back, slept, and left again... whateva...

I thought fred's days were numbered we had the wood fingerprinted that was stabed into the machinery ,,,, results Inconclusive.. stay of exicution I guess... one of these days.. one of these days..

The work load at the store has gone from moderate to What the Bleeding hell 9 trucks in 4 days.. it dont get any worse that ,,, My store manager is coming back from hollidays tomorrow and I hope we can pull it into some kinda presentable shape...

I am worried about my gurl ... she has been under alot of stress latley I hope we can relax a bit now that my days off are tomorrow...

I have been soooo busy.. and I know this is discusting but it has been 3 days since I have had a shower that has lasted more than 6o seconds.. My hair feels like wet seaweed.. I am just so grossed out... there is acutuly a filth line on my are were my shirt sleave ends... I need to primp damn it...

I need new pants tooo..

-end post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home