Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Muck.

Well this is the last day off I gota go to work tonight, today I had lotsa fun playing movie link with my brother,,

My gurl and I watched both kill bill movies.. I still dont get that quenton tarentino guy.. he is like school in the summer time...-No Class- Racisim, bad language, I just dont like it. but lotsa people do...

I gota get up early and make some food for this up coming week, I make bulk food and freeze it in containers for the week.. I loose about 6 hrs in one day, but I really dont have to cook the rest of the week. I love to cook it is just I dont have the time.

Everything is melting... soon gnomey will be making his way outside.. we named him Jeff. I will put up a picture as soon as I figure that kinda thing out.

End Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home