Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Monday, March 07, 2005

Lets try this again...

This is the second attempt at a blog the other one.. duno it is gone. I am not very good with this internet thingy so yall get the basic cookie cutter blog.

I am still on a good for nothing food hating diet.. that sucks cause I like the fried food, and the big gulps. I have lost a bit of wieght but I have been cranky as all hell about it.. it is just like quiting smoking.. arg..

I loved the move Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain, Le And I hope to have that kind of sence of fun and justice in my life. Amelie touched me and does affect the way I live my life.

I love warm pants from the dryer...

End post 1

3 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger FoodNinja said…

    OK... Nic and Kari
    If you are reading this you have gotten your package now.. There should be some tape that has writting on it either caution, fragile or both..
    1 Peel back the tape till you find the string with the black ends.
    2 now sitting on the floor or in your favorite chair place the tube between your knees
    3 grab the string closest to you left knee with your right hand
    4 grab the string closest to right knee with your with your left hand
    5 pull towards the middle..

    hopfully this whent as well as it did for me in the trial run,,, and I hope customs hasnt opened it and messed around with/eaten it

    thanks, jason

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Kari said…

    I hope I'm not opening a bomb.

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Kari said…

    Wow! No bomb... thanks so much for the great package. I'll be writing it up soooon.

    Take care.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home