Day in the life of a Food Ninja

A burnt out late 20's something guy tries to get back to normality

Friday, March 25, 2005

Good day

First day back to work and unlike most first days back it was a good one..

We are not open tomorrow and that means that we dont have to make all our over stock fit into our small stock room.. I am lucky some days if I can open the door.

no one fought .. the children just got along Yay..

Since I am back at work the post sizes will be getting smaller for a few days but oh well LIVE with it..

------------------------------------------------------
My spelling sucks... I am sure you have figured that out by now .. but I am telling you I know..
------------------------------------------------------
2 more days till the easter bunny comes... CHOCOLATE :)

-end post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home